RETURN POLICY FOR ONLINE PURCHASES
If merchandise was damaged or if there was a major distortion in the description, please contact us for a return within seven (7) days of receipt of merchandise. Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization. Please note that we do not refund shipping and handling charges. Items selected for pickup from a store must be picked up within seven (7) days from the purchase date. If you have any questions regarding the authenticity or quality of merchandise, please contact email@example.com or 704-916-1655, prior to placing your order.
RETURN POLICY FOR IN-STORE PURCHASES
We offer a store credit rather than a cash refund for any items returned with an original receipt. All customers exchanging items are required to update customer information in our database. How to receive a store credit:
- A valid sales receipt must be presented at the time of exchange.
- Exchanges must be completed at the store where the items were purchased.
- Original tags must be on the merchandise.
- A store credit is eligible within the noted time frame from original purchase:
- 7 days on all computer and laptop power supplies, mouses, memory and keyboards
- 7 days on video games (must be defective)
- 14 days on printers and game systems
- 30 days on computer systems
- There is an exchange limit of $500 per customer per year. WE DO NOT OFFER CASH REFUNDS.