DONATIONS ACCEPTED AT THE GRID
Donate electronics at The GRID, or any Goodwill retail store or drop-off location in the region. We accept the following items in all conditions and brands:
- Desktops, laptops, mice and keyboards
- Flat-screen televisions
- iPads, tablets and e-readers
- Video games and consoles
- Monitors, printers and scanners
- Audio equipment
- Cameras, media cards, video equipment and GPS systems
- Mobile phones and accessories
- External and internal hard drives
- Power cords, chargers and cables
DID YOU KNOW?
- Electronic waste is the fastest growing waste problem in the world.
- Computers are not allowed in county landfills due to hazardous materials, including lead and mercury, in the systems.
- The GRID diverts over 1 million pounds of electronics each year from area landfills.
- Proceeds from the sale of donated goods at The GRID fund career training courses, job search support, family stability services and more for people in our community, free of charge.
When you donate electronics to The GRID – working or non-working – we’ll do one of three things in partnership with Dell Reconnect:
- Reuse your electronics to sell at The GRID. If you have data security concerns, don’t worry! Goodwill uses U.S. Department of Defense standards to destroy data left on hard drives.
- Refurbish your electronics to like-new condition then sell them at The GRID.
- Recycle your electronics responsibly, keeping hazardous materials out of the landfill.