DONATIONS ACCEPTED AT THE GRID
Donate electronics at The GRID, or any Goodwill retail store or drop-off location in the region. We accept the following items in all conditions and brands:
- Desktops, laptops, mice and keyboards
- Flat-screen televisions
- iPads, tablets and e-readers
- Video games and consoles
- Monitors, printers and scanners
- Audio equipment
- Cameras, media cards, video equipment and GPS systems
- Mobile phones and accessories
- External and internal hard drives
- Power cords, chargers and cables
DID YOU KNOW?
- Electronic waste is the fastest growing waste problem in the world.
- Computers are not allowed in county landfills due to hazardous materials, including lead and mercury, in the systems.
- The GRID diverts over 1 million pounds of electronics each year from area landfills.
- Proceeds from the sale of donated goods at The GRID fund job training and other life-changing services to people in our community, free of charge.
When you donate electronics to The GRID – working or non-working – we’ll do one of three things in partnership with Dell Reconnect:
- Reuse your electronics to sell at The GRID. If you have data security concerns, don’t worry! Goodwill uses U.S. Department of Defense standards and R2/RIOS/e-stewards certifications to destroy company data left on hard drives.
- Refurbish your electronics to like-new condition then sell them at The GRID.
- Recycle your electronics responsibly, keeping hazardous materials out of the landfill.